What should I look for in a therapist?
Finding the right therapist is very important to the success of your therapy. The best way to determine if we are a good match is for both of us to ask each other questions when we talk.
Here are some questions to consider as you search for a therapist. If you would like to discuss how I might help you, I welcome your call.
- Do you feel accepted, without judgmental assumptions?
- Are your life-experiences and their meaning to you explored?
- Is there is a depth of willingness to understand your problem?
- Do you collaboratively work on what brought you into therapy?
- Are boundaries clearly maintained, with no sexual innuendos?
- Is your feedback regularly requested in your therapy?
- Are others from your life welcomed into your therapy?
- Do you feel respected for your perspective on things?
- Are your daily pressures acknowledged during therapy?
the Right Therapist
Life can sometimes be difficult.
Love doesn't have to be.
Dr. Jeff Kisling
7901 168th Avenue NE, Suite 101
Redmond, Washington 98052
© 2015 Jeffrey M. Kisling. All rights reserved. Unless authorized in writing by Dr. Kisling, no part of this website may be reproduced or used in any manner. This prohibition applies to unauthorized uses or reproductions in any form, including electronic and digital applications. Any correspondence regarding permission should be directed to the address shown above.
Call Toll Free